AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Important Announcement] Head Member check.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

[Important Announcement] Head Member check. Empty
PostSubject: [Important Announcement] Head Member check.   [Important Announcement] Head Member check. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 am

Active.

That is what we should be ladies and....gentlemen (if any)
I'm sure alot of you ARE active but alot also aren't.

I beleive you trainees can do so much great things. But show us you can.
Yes, I understand, at times you guys are busy. But honestly, the due dates are usually a month or more away.
It's just a bit of singing...
And if you CAN'T do your parts, PLEASE inform us.

Not only to the singers but also the staff. Alot haven't even responded to their most recent projects.

You guys, please help with this. Hotmail STILL isn't done yet. If you haven't turned in your parts, please do so as soon as possible.

Bleive it or not, many people are very serious here. PLEASE participate in ALL current activities going on.

Now, I must get proof on who read this and not to check if you guys really care about this.

Singers fill in the following and PM it to me. Do not comment please. Messege me here. All the parts that are not marked by a (*) can be left blank only if the part is not applicable to you. For example: "If you are not finished tell your reason". If you are finished, you don't have to put anything.

Stage Name:
Youtube:
Date Read:
Current status of your hotmail part(s): [finished/not finished/almost done/doing two parts]
If you are not finished tell your reason:
If you don't intend on doing your parts AT ALL state your reason why:
If your doing two parts or more, have you finished one?:
Request for a future project: (It can be anything, not just a song cover)
Date finished filling this out:

Staff: (Same rules apply)

Youtube:
Date read:
Job:
Current Project: [You can say you don't know]
Are you planning to do your Project(s)?:
If not, state your reason:
Date you finished filling this out:

PLease fill in properly and PM it to me as soon as possible. The due date is January 10, unless you've read this passed the date January 8. Thank you.

Those who don't send in this form will be put on the warning list. And when your in the warning list, you wil be given projects you HAVE to do or you will be added to the former trainee list. Now If you wanna stay a member but is just too busy, it's okay, ust fill in the forms and send them in!

Sorry if this is strict and all, I just need to check on which members pay attention =)

I'm doing this because there's a project I'd like to do and I need to see who can participate. (Please also add on your PM if you wanna participate)
Back to top Go down

[Important Announcement] Head Member check.
Page 1 of 1