AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
[Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! Labels=0
Similar topics
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

[Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshie
Staff

[Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! Empty
PostSubject: [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!   [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:29 pm

So, I really am very happy with the feedback that we've recieved from the trainees. You know why? Because you were all so...honest xD

I love it~

Anyways, here's a list of suggestions you all made:
Spoiler:

[Adressing the problems]

Pretty much, bottom line, you all want more projects...OHRLY? ;D That's wonderful because, we'd love to give out more and we hope to imrpove on this. We just hope you we could work together on this by bieng active.

Another suggestion I'd like to take is about the modeling. Are you guys really up to that? If you're comfortable sharing your pictures, please do so, really! We need pictures for posters.

Here's an important one...Publicity. You know what? I strongly agree. PLEASE spread the AME love. A promoting project may be coming soon...so since it was requested you all better participate.

Music videos, Dance covers, Livechat and more Collabs and *ahem*
Quote :
'We need to rule youtube'
xD YES.

[Solutions?]

Now, every problem can be fixed, what I need to know is weather or not you are up to it. Please respond to the following:

If you can help with modeling, graphic design, audio mixing, please state that you can.

Are you comfortable in showing your face? Like for actual videos?

Please start out by just telling a few friends about AME, to start off. We need staff and people who actually watch our videos.

Let's all improve AME together, please!

^Respond to all that's above and leave a reply!
Also, your ideas on how to put these improvements into action! (if any)
What do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
inin
Trainee
inin

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!   [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 am

and yeah.
I strongly agree too.. THAT WE NEED TO RULE YOUTUBE.

and regarding to the modeling..
hmmm.. kk. maybe i can help...
but videos.. not really my type.

audio mixing.. i can help.. surely.
but too much things to mix.. i'm afraid that my laptop and audacity will go crazy..

but i'm willing to help really..

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/irenemendiola
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!   [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 am

I'm glad to see so many positive feedbacks... and the slow in updating...
I'm really trying to get things going so if anyone is given any projects try not to delay it too much. I've really tried but new songs turn into old songs by the time our project is done due to delays...

But...

Glad that you guys are positive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!   [Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Important] Survey Feedback and Imporvements we need to make!
Page 1 of 1