AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
Promo Project!+Goals!! Labels=0
Similar topics
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

Promo Project!+Goals!!

Go down 
+3
YooJin
parkyoona
Marshie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshie
Staff

Promo Project!+Goals!! Empty
PostSubject: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:31 am

[Please read all of the following Sad I know it's long but it's very important. Gather all your will power to get through this whole reading pleeeeaaassseee]

FIRST OF ALL, Let me introduce you guys to our goals for this year Smile
Goal subscriber (youtube) number by the end of 2011: 110 (that's plus 51 to what we currently have)
Goal view number for every video: Atleast 50
Goal memebers of the forum: 70
Project group auditionees: 10+
Male members: (not including our current Tomiya and Henry) +1~3
Highest youtube video view: 500+

(This is mostly about audition promotions, but it all applies to AME promotions as a whole)

HEYYY guys. AME is back, and I want everyone to know! >Very Happy We've been so quiet doing our own thing for a while, but I think it's time for us to spring back into things. You know...let's get loud ;D

..So after a long while while, if you've noticed, we've opened auditions again. And this time, we've also included a 'Project group audition'.

Now that we've done this, we'd like to ask for your help with promoting.

As you may or may not know, we currently have no staff.

So it'd be a great help if you'd volunteer to help us in spreading the word about auditions.

You can do this by simply telling a few friends about it, and encouraging them to audition/also telling people about it. Maybe even give a quick shout out about the auditions on one of your sites (facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube, blogs etc..) Show your AME fam pride!! xDD LOLOL, I know that's so shame, but still. Smile Please do your best.

Also, please spread the word about our need of staff.

[Project Groups]

Now, project groups are really important. We need this project group in order to test things that may possibly benifit us in the future. Current trainees are welcome to audition for project groups as well, but will not start training in one until bootcamp period is over.

BUT. We cannot possibly start project group prep without the actual project group. PLEAASE spread the word about the project group auditions to everyone you think is capable. If possible, try to ask others in helping to spread the word also.

PLEASEEE! If you can help with anything we really and particularlly need help in this area!!!

Project Group full info: http://ame-projectgroup.webs.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1DygST8x4

Please help us gain more auditionees~

[Rules]

~PLEASE DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS ON ANY WEBSITE THAT PROHIBITS IT.
~Please tell me before you open a page/topic about AME anywhere (forums, websites etc)
~Do not actually ask people to join like, "Hey, could you please join...etc etc". It's much nicer to just invite and inform
~You may use any video you want on our youtube (The promotional videos)

[Help Wanted?]

I need someone who is easy to contact/usually available/currently not busy/ready to help/able to download things to help me :/
I'm having troubles with logging in and posting videos on youtube. I need help with this and people to manage facebook and twitter.

I have a promotional video for staff members I really need to get up on AME.

Also, help with planning the promotions. Especially the soompi ones. Yes, soompi's off limits for trainees to advertise (unless you can do it without posting a topic about it :p I'd like to promote there myself with the help of others who want to..)

Please you guys. PLEAAASE I practically beg you to please help with this promotional project. We need a solid project group and to expand our trainee count (male trainees...forever needed T___T) Let's all do our best to get this done! The object is to get this video around to as many people as possible. The highest count we've had for audition video viewers is about 300+

Can we do it again? Please say we can. Let's use our AME fam team work right? Please, let's work hard on this, and let's work together towards many achievements. All the way to the top. All the way to the stars right? It's our time guys Very Happy And nobody will believe it until we do, ourselves.

[SOOOO we need to promote...]
PROJECT GROUPS AUDITIONS!!!
Auditions!!
Crystal's debut!!
our website!!
OUR YOUTUBE!
Our forums!
Our members Very Happy

So, can you guys do me a favor? Please reply to this topic right after reading it and tell me you will help. Seriously, if you plan to help at all no matter whenever that may be, please post a reply here. It can be as simple as 'I will help Very Happy'

Also, feel free and don't be shy about contributing your own ideas!

Please please please help!

[You don't have to read starting here xD]

We want these promotional activities...well, because we believe that we have such talented trainees and artists. It's killing us to see it all go to waste :/ You guys are all so amazing, and I want more people to know about it. We also wish to have more trainees for AME's activity level to rise~

The project groups can test all the possiblitites...

And AME fam pride...hey, if everyone showed it, wouldn't it be cool? Corny as it may sound, Let's show 'em the loveee! xD

You see, it's all pretty important. And yes, AME's just a vocal collab group, but with the right attitude, we can be much morethan that!

Sorry for spelling/grammar errors. I don't have spellcheck at the moment :/
Back to top Go down
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I'LL HELP! Smile)

Since I'm always on on Facebook, maybe I can help manage our facebook account. (Do we have one? Sorry I don't know. TT) and I know, It's really sooooooo hard to post a cover on Youtube right now because of the copyright thingie. TT I am also trying to find out how could I prevent getting hit by those matched third party content. Neutral

And I'll promote this auditions on my Youtube. Is it okay? Smile)
Back to top Go down
Marshie
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Parkyoona: Oh I understand, we're getting messages about the copyright thingie too :/

And yessss ma'am it'd be a great help~ Very Happy And you're always welcome to promote whenever you want to.

I'll PM you the facebook info~

Pretty much update it whenever something new happens on AME. It's not very difficult just log in once in a while~

Thankkk youuu!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YooJin
Trainee
YooJin

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:18 am

Hm, well focusing on the youtube promotions firstly. The thing is, a lot AME work happens within this forum. Getting someone to audition for something is relatively easy, but encouraging them to register at the forum and stay active is a difficult thing.

If you want more exposure on youtube, you have to lure users in with a once-off youtube-based collab, with auditioning of course.
The most popular channels involving collabs are generally ones that are based strictly on youtube, such as two of the channels that I like to frequent: kpopcollab and KCJEntertainment. Both channels have well over 1000 subscribers, with their videos having view counts ranging from 400 to 10,000 even.

Another idea to increase exposure on youtube is allow more UCC (user created content) to be uploaded. Like if one of the trainees/artists/staff does a cover, whether it by a solo, duet, collab, upload it onto the AME channel instead of a personal channel. Of course, don't do this for all of private covers, but just maybe a few.

Singing contests on youtube are quite good for exposure. Maybe do a singing contest (with a small prize maybe), as a means of publicity (and convincing people to subscribe to be eligible for the contest), and then encourage the participating contestants to register on AME forum.
This would be sorta like the "Way To Be A Star" contest, but based more on youtube.

Yeah, I'll come back with any more ideas later lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/notochrasy
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 am

I'll wiat for your PM. By the way, I added AME's account on facebook. Smile)

Another idea is, for most of the Collab producers, they usually roam around Youtube and scout some great talents to join them. We could like, posts to their channels, be friends with other collab producers and such, and invite them to audition. Like what YooJin said, most of the users are active on Youtube and rarely do they go on forums (except for JPop dubber, Jpop dubbers are like AME, most of the works are being talked on forums). So I guess, every time there's a project or any update from here, we should also notify them through their Youtube accounts. Smile)

Anyway, for the audition, I think we need an interesting video for it, something that would really attract people to join. You could place some of the best covers/collabs of AME on that video to showcase the talents of the AME members so that they would be encouraged to join.

I think Facebook is also helpful. I think most of the people do have Facebook, and it could be an easier way to contact people. Smile)
Back to top Go down
inin
Trainee
inin

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm

If you have a promotional video.. you can send a link to me and I will post it in my Vocal Group Channel..
though my Channel is really not that popular but I have some subscribers, members and friends that can help us..

And I can recommend some people.. some are really great singers *most likely they're pro.* some are rappers and I think they can help us if we have a group project..

I'm willing to help you spread AME..
I will really really really try my best...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/irenemendiola
Marshie
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 pm

@Yoojin: Ah yes, I've thought about that. A competition, but how do you get people to join that? :/
And yes, you are absolutely right. It's easy to make people audition, being commited is truly the problem..
But how do I find people that would be commited? I don't want to attract those who won't be.
Buuut having more auditionees is really good promotion too, weather or not they will be commited.
I pretty much want to know how to get more people to see the auditions. I mean, once upon a time, there were 20 auditionees for auditions, but now they're just gonee D: How to get people's attention maybe?

And I do want to do that competition thing, but the problem is, sometimes people just want to play for fun, and don't really want to actually become part of the group. Sadly Sad But once again, that's not a bad way to attract attention. Not bad at all. And I do want to give a prize, but I do not know what o_o

@Parkyoona: I sent it to youuu~~ Very Happy
And yesss. I truly agree on that. I really want to make...interesting promotions. Like videos, or posters and stuff. Any ideas? I like that one about some of our best covers! We should do that Very Happy And yuupp! Facebook too. You can advertise there too right? That just seems difficult :/ But if we do good on it, it'd be nice~

@Inin:
Project group PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1DygST8x4&feature=related
Audition PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW3RNDfUaBM
Smile Ofcourse, anything is okay, please do what you can~ Thankkkss! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

My thought would be to widen range... well instead of having young people joining... not that i'm saying i'm old... or anything, maybe we can get like people in their 20+++ like 25 or something...

My thought being i mean young fans are all about SHINee, U-kiss or which ever new group that's out there, but then again, who could forget people like H.O.T, G.O.D, SHINHWA... my thoughts would be to release covers of new but also songs from the past... kinda like to bring back memories type of collab...
Back to top Go down
Meilleure
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 am

To make AME more popular we need to cover all the songs that are performing on the Music Bank and stuff like that. Those are the most searched for on youtube. The earlier we cover those songs the more we will pop up in their searches and that will increase our views. kpopcollab covers the most recent songs as soon as they hit the charts they have many viewers because everyone anticipates a cover of a new song.
Back to top Go down
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 am

@marshie, I didn't get it. TT Where did you send the info? am currently finding some good video editors. I can help make some promotional vids when I get them. And Milleure's right. Those new on charts are the top searches, and it'll be good if we also cover them. but then again, like what JS said, it's also good to cover old good songs. Many people will appreciate it for sure. Smile)

But to achieve this goal, I think we need to take it one step at a time. We have to make a plan on how we will be able to achieve these goals. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Marshie
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 am

JS: I agree, I like the thought of some older members in AME, but the older viewers seem harder to attract(for joining the group), don't you think? D: Because they're busier and stuff..

Milleur: That's a good idea, sadly, I'm so aoutdated on kpop it's not even funny. I don't really follow kpop things, honestly, I was only ever into DBSK, I really don't listen to any others.. :\
I continue to do AME becaause I like it. xD I like the singing thing, I like organizing things etc, and it's only kpop based because that's what's popular right now (and kpop fans seem nicer)
Mind helping me by giving me the update on popular kpop songs these days?

parkyoona: Really?? I sent it to you here on the forums~~
Oh really?? I've looked for good video editing too, never found any, but please do tell me when you do! ^^

I agree with miss parkyoona.. we need a plan.
Anyone want to start? Just give out a quick plan on what specifically we can do? Like in order and what specific songs etc..
And plans on where to promote and how, too.

example:
-Cover '_______'
-Promote '_______'
-Do this
-do that

etc.. I wanna involve you guys in planning because...well, I've run out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 am

Er-herm excuse me about the old part... i'm in my 20s too!!!

Well we should get started with planning some promotions that attract attention and worst comes to worst... i won't consider this an announcements but if i still can't find the right person, i intend to hold open audition to fill up a place in A-Melody
Back to top Go down
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 am

@Marshie- I didn't receive it?? TT I don't know why. I kept on refreshing my inbox, but there's really no new message. TT Can you send it again? thank you! ^_^

Yes yes. perhaps a promo vid first to encourage people to join us. Promo vid for the auditions and promo vid for AME itself.

Here are some good video editors (based on what I read. I haven't tried any except Premiere)
Vegas
After Effects
Adobe Premiere
NeroVision (not yet sure, but later I'll try)

Ideas for the vid: (my suggestions)
For the AME Promotional vid:
â—‹Best AME covers
â—‹Introduction of the stars (A-Melody and Crystal, am I right? ) with their covers

For the AME Project Group Audition vid:
â—‹Background music - I suggest use the ones that the project group will cover in the future

uh, I ran out of ideas. XD hahaha. will think of some later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meilleure
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 am

We should cover:

Bankok City - Orange Caramel
Do You Know - Brave Girls
Intuition - CN Blue
Heart To Heart - 4Minute
Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun & Bang Yong Guk
0330 - Ukiss
The Man Opposed - Dalmation
Here I Am - Ze:a
Tonight - Big Bang
Hoot - SNSD
Before U Go - DBSK
Keep Your Head Down - DBSK
To Me... - Rainbow
Dr Feel Good - Rania

that's all I know for now. Most of them haven't been covered yet so we should do it first to get the views and then note that people can audition for AME through that.
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 am

Haha... and i was telling Hayley the other day that it would be interesting to see a female cover of keep your head down... :p I was telling her to duet it with kirstie... Haha
Back to top Go down
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 pm

@JS: And I was also just thinking of making a cover of Before U Go!! Girl version! hahahha!! XD
*gawd I can imagine Changmin again!* LOL! Sorry for flailing. XD
Back to top Go down
inin
Trainee
inin

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

YooJin is right.
kpopcollab and KCJEntertainment are really famous when it comes to Collab/Covers..
When they post their cover, it hit 200 views in just an hour..
Jasmine and Azure who are the owners of kpopcollab are my "youtube friends" and maybe I can talk to them regarding AME.
Famous Collab Channels can really help us.. in terms of views and maybe members if some of them are interested in joining us.

All we need to do is to cooperate.. Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/irenemendiola
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 am

@parkyoona: no worries that happens to everyone when it comes to dbsk

@inin: great idea, anyway there's plan to do inter entertainment collab so that might be one of the points you can talk to them about
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm

JS wrote:
Haha... and i was telling Hayley the other day that it would be interesting to see a female cover of keep your head down... :p I was telling her to duet it with kirstie... Haha

Yes! I like this notion.
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Kirstie wrote:
JS wrote:

Yes! I like this notion.

If you like it i can always approve it... Haha
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey! I just saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFLwUquD6ho

I think it's an interesting idea and could help us get more views. It's supposed to be like a K-pop collab music chart thing like Inkigayo or Music Bank.
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Kirstie wrote:
Hey! I just saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFLwUquD6ho

I think it's an interesting idea and could help us get more views. It's supposed to be like a K-pop collab music chart thing like Inkigayo or Music Bank.

This is really a good idea... and i would like to sign up Crystal... But that'll mean the team will need a youtube... i should get down to design and stuff hmm... Haha Well, Can you be the one informing the team about this? Leader's job... Haha
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 am

Alright, everyone has been messaged.
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 am

haha... Okay... i guess i have to get to work with design on youtube page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo Project!+Goals!!   Promo Project!+Goals!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promo Project!+Goals!!
Page 1 of 1