AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
[Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

[Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

[Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? Empty
PostSubject: [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?   [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Hey you guys~
As you know, AME's 2nd anniversary is coming soon..
...ok not really, but I thought I'd get this up now because I know we're all busy.

Well here's an optional project for you~ And don't worry, it's not really that difficult..ehehehe^^;;

Greetings?

We tried this last year, but due to the fact that AME still didn't have this forum, nor did it have the rest of our trusty CEOs or many active members for that matter....it ended in failure.

But I love AME dearly, so I'd love it for you guys to greet her/him. Though, I'm afraid of failing again, so I just decided on making this optional.

Soo, here's what you can do,
-Simple greeting[Happy Birthday]
-Simple Greeting+some nice words to ame..? E.g. your experience and all that.
-Fansign
-fan....?something

You can pretty much do anything. Sing a song, graffiti(jk don't do that.), make a greeting video, virtual greeting cards...etc.. Any ideas? Just ask:)

If we get enough greetings, it can be used in our anniversary video~ Wouldn't that be nice? Very Happy Let's show everybody the best of the AME family<33

Ofcourse, trainees, staff and fans(if any:/) alike are invited to join in.

I would love and sooo appreciate your participation! >o<

Send questions/greetings to:
aeternalismusiqueentertainment@gmail.com
You can post it anywhere[Like youtube/4shared], just send the link. If not, you can just attatch the file.

Our colors are black(or dark gray) and green(plus the optional gold star...) just incase you need it. But you don't have to use this at all..

Due: Not yet applicable. But the anniversary is Nov.4 so try to get it in before that. November the 3rd is the latest it will be accepted.

SPREAD THE AME FAM LOVEEE xDD

Really hope to get some responses.

C'mon, you know you want to~ And those who turned some in last year, it wouldn't hurt to do it again this year rightt??Wink

Other then that, please continue to work hard ^^
Back to top Go down
Storm
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?   [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 am

this sounds really cool!! ill start working on a song right away ^^
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?   [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:44 am

@Storm: Awwes~ Glad your excited!! :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?   [Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Optional Project]Happy(advanced)Birthday dear AME..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AME :: Management :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: