AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
Hello there :D Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

Hello there :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

Hello there :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi~
As you can see, I'm a new trainee. My name is Kirstie. I haven't been doing covers long. I just started this summer so I'm still working to improve.

I'm from Texas in the United States. No I'm not a hick and I've never worn a cowboy hat willingly. Haha (Just trying to get rid of the common stereotype).

I actually got into Kpop not too long ago...maybe a year or two ago. I actually started out being very interested in the Japanese scene...when I was...12? 13? I'm 20 now. Mostly from anime. But then I branched out into Jrock and Visual Kei. I had never listened to Kpop, but I was aware of DBSK (if that makes any sense). The first song/video I heard was Big Bang's Last Farewell. It took me a while to branch out from Big Bang...but then I discovered Super Junior and it all snowballed from there.

Basic Info:

Name: K-I-R-S-T-I-E (pronounced "Ker-stee")
Birthday: March 18, 1990
Height: 5'2"
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Music Genre: Rock (but I like singing, so I love pop too)
Favorite Band of All Time: Dir en grey (it's extremely heavy and nothing like k-pop in the least...but they're the best...for me)
Favorite K-pop: Big Bang and Super Junior. They have different styles so I can't decide which is better.
Other K-pop Groups I Like: SNSD, Beast, F(x), Shinee, SS501, Wonder Girls, After School, Orange Caramel, T-ara, Kara, 2NE1, 4Minute, MBLAQ, Davichi, D-NA, DBSK, CNBlue, F.T. Island, BoA, etc...in no particular order (i.e. whatever came to my mind first)
Favorite TV Show: You're Beautiful
Favorite K-pop Men o.O : Yesung and G-Dragon <3 (will always cause me to fangirl scream)
School/Studies/Mind-Related Stuff:
I'm majoring in Nursing. I passed the entrance exam recently with a 93%! I'm very happy :] I've always been interested in languages...which is probably why I like foreign music so much. I used to be fluent in Spanish, but I haven't used it in a long time so I have to think really hard if I have to use it. I'm teaching myself Japanese when I have time. I had some Korean friends in high school that would teach me words and phrases in my Physics class. That was so fun. But it's amazing how much you pick up when you watch shows and listen to music. I'd love to go to Japan or Korea for a while and see how fast I learn.

Other Sites:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000128423093&ref=name
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mushki
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sayurixchan
I have a Myspace...but does anyone use that anymore? I still check it regularly for music updates, but...none of my friends seem to use it anymore.

So yeah...I'm Kirstie. I go by Sayuri on Youtube. I'd love to be friends :]

Can't wait to work with you guys ^^

Last edited by Kirstie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:40 am

welcome to this family.. enjoy yourself here...

I also have a Youtube account... Drop by to listen to some covers that I have done... (madeleinetanmm)
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 am

Hi Kristie~~ Nice pic...
Welcome to AME KINGDOM~~~
I'm Deedee and nice to meet ya~~

X.O
Deedee
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Haha...this happens online as it does in real life...you spell my name K-i-r-stie. So it's pronounced "Ker-stee". Since Kristie is so common, my name often gets mistaken for it so it's no problem :] Just clearing it up.

Nice to meet both of you ^^ Thanks for the welcomes!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Okayz...I updated a bit...just in case anyone wanted to add me on those sites. And I wanted to do some favorites like a lot of you did ^^
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Dir En Grey :O
A fellow jrock fan! YAY~ ^o^
I've just recently started liking them (because they used to scare me...yes I am a wimp x3 but the first music video of theirs I saw was Zan so you shouldn't blame me~ xD it is scary~...But kyo's voice is just to amazing to not like~)
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

Ah! Lucky me! I found another fan! <333

Dir en grey is scary, but that only makes them cooler haha. Kyo's voice is beyond words. He covers so many ranges in singing, screaming, and other crazy noises you'd never think up on your own. Ah...I could ramble on forever about how much I love them.

Kaoru's my favorite though. I'm always right in front of him when they come to Houston. Gorgeous man. Two years ago, he made faces at me when he was playing guitar at the end of Gaika... (I have it on video and still fangirl scream when I see it lol). Last year he made sure I was cheering for him every time he looked up...and then he'd nod in approval and keep playing xD Clearly, it pays to wait 10 hours in line before the concert to get in the front. Attention is wonderful <3
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 am

You're the first Jrock fan that I've actually met somewhere besides music video comment boxes, so I must be quite lucky myself~

Wooah are you serious??
That's amazing~~
Huhu and i thought that when you go to jrock concerts, you'd only have to come like half an hour early o.0 Actually...that does seem kind of late..
You're quite lucky that Kaoru paid attention to you alot~~ xD You're lucky you've been to their concerts at all..
I'll probably never be able to see all those I want to in concert...like ever. Don't you have to be like, 18 years old or older? And I'll probably never see Malice Mizer live ever T__T...

And Dir En Grey...well yeah I do want to see them even though die and Kyo freak the heck out of me XD
And yes~ Kyo's voice! He can do really low screamo to pig-squeels in like one breath o.0
Anyone who can do that is amazing in my book ha-haa!
Do you like any other bands?

I shamelessly will admit to love the GazettE with all my heart xD And I do want to really see them live but then again, Ruki's a little perv that likes to curse in english so yeah...that'll probably be for those 18 years or older once again T__T
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 am

I think I might kill myself if I waited until 30 minutes before the show xD Maybe its because I live in a HUGE city though (I don't know where you are). There are at least a few hundred people at each Jrock concert I've been to.

You don't have to be 18. I'm pretty sure most of their shows (at least in the US) are all ages. There might have been a case before where you had to be 16...but then they got so many complaints they decided they'd let you in with a parent.

Malice Mizer sadly gone already. Gackt is even about to retire from music completely D: I haven't gotten to see him yet.

Dir en grey has kinda toned down their scariness nowadays though. Especially in lives. They aren't scary there :] I don't think Kyo pays any attention to anyone normally, but Kaoru, Toshiya, and Die can't get enough attention. They demand it. Poor Shinya is behind a fortress of drums...but he's the best drummer I've EVER seen. I don't know how he does it.

I love The GazettE! Aaaah~ They're all so lovely <3 They have yet to come out of Japan so...I couldn't tell you if there's an age limit. I doubt it though. I also like Miyavi (who I saw last year and TOUCHED ON HIS CHEST OHMYGOSH...and I'm seeing him again on July 4th -fangirl spaz- ). An Cafe is great, LM.C , Versailles, Aqua Timez, High and Mighty Color, Uverworld, SuG, L'arc en Ciel, mmm...I feel like I'm forgetting so many >.<
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Ohhhh Shaaa~<33 I love Versailles and SUG TOO!!!!!!
oh my I know, I'm so sad that I can't see my lovely Malice Mizer >.<
I'm not too much of Gackt's fan though as solo...once again he scares me hahaha but in a different way.
But I think Kozi, Yu~uki and Mana are getting together in a moi dix mois concert Very Happy And I get to see my special K too XD if I knew where it was *sighh*
Oh that's good to know then that any age can enter Very Happy
And I know Dir En Grey are more...or shall I sell not so VK anymore Sad And yeah Shinya dear always hiding behind his drums~ But there's still Die and Toshiya >) But yeah I hope to ONE of these days see any of them live (But the gazette never comes to America anyways)
And that is just soo...wahhhh~~ You got to see Miyavi tooo???! T__T you have lived through some of my greatest dreams, my friend~
He's still on tour though? I thought it was over~! Well, I can never hope to see him visit here anyways, unlike you I live in a very small town. Actually it's one small island T__T population is only 7,000 people...in the whole island...waaa he'll nevahh come here
You are so lucky!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

Scared of Gackt? But why :0 He's supposed to be coming out with a movie sometime this year with Josh Hartnett and Demi Moore. I WANT TO SEE IT ALREADY (-cough- I've been waiting so long and they have yet to release a date besides "2010" ). But Gackt amazes me. He can do everything.

I hope you get to see them if do that concert. That would be really great :]

What Dir en grey lost in cool VK fashion, they gained in jaw-dropping sexiness. Whatever style they choose is fine with me. They still like gore though haha. I don't think that will ever change. Especially as computer effects get better.

From what I've read in interviews, The GazettE does want to come to the US...they just haven't done it yet. Hopefully, they won't be like An Cafe and just tour California and call it a North American tour >.< Ah~ I was so pissed.

Yeah, Miyavi's still on tour. He had to separate it into two parts because of some difficulties. After touring Europe, he got hurt in France, but went to South America anyways. The doctors there told him to go back to Japan to get better...so he did...and then he toured Japan for a while, wrote new songs, and now he's coming back like he promised for US and Canada. Also, he said that some of his band hadn't received permission yet to go into the US at the time so that was another reason they went back to Japan for a while. He's halfway through the North American tour. We're the last show. I'm so excited <3

7000 people? I wonder what that's like. Houston has over 2 million x.x
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: ~   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:54 am

Oh it's very quiet here XD And no, I don't think anybody will ever go here because we litteraly don't have a venue for performances...unless you count the highschool auditorium.

And Gackt...hm, I don't know, he seems very intimidating to me for some reason XD Sorta...quiet? I love his voice and how he plays the piano, and he's a very funny guy too...I really haven't listened to many of his songs as a solo artist neither 0_0.

And yesiroo, dir en grey is very sexy >) and I was just saying, they scared me wayy more when they were VK hahaha~ But I was just getting used to it xD I really like their most recent(I think)
Dir en grey's music videos scared me before(obscure) but it definately was not because of the gore...actually, I like the gore >3 but for example, zan! That girl in the bathtub! And obscure, the geishas(?)+Kyo's vomiting! lol it freaked me out xD

Hm, I hope the gazette comes here soon~ hopefully I can go though...as in, hopefully not somewhere like florida or something because that is so far away from here~ Hopefully in California or New York~~ Canada would be good too~ Haiii~ Just imagining seeing Aoi in real life~ He truly is a work of art *-* Heck, I want to hear them live~ The audiences on their shows always seem to be having so much funn! And ahaha Just california for a north american tour? well I hope the gazette visits more places!

And noooo~ Miyavi's leaving soon~~~!! I hope he comes back next year, I'll definately actually keep up with the dates of his tour! I really did want to go to his concert but yeah...pretty much, I'm stuck on this island until next year x3 hopefully..

woow that's alot of people where you live o.0 well, to me lol

Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Ah...I could see how Gackt could be intimidating. If ever I was lucky enough to meet him, I'd probably freeze up.

Oh my gosh...Obscure is ridiculous. I like it but...I've never been so disturbed and lost for words because of a music video. The whole time I was staring at the screen with my mouth wide open. Kyo looked AWESOME in that one though. Really intense...and the contacts...ah. But that chick that ate the baby head...oh my gosh...I mean it looked fake (thank God) but still...The song is about abortion so...I suppose it all makes sense...but seriously disturbing the first time I watched it.

Zan...it's been a while since I watched that one (and so I just watched it again x] ) That one is pretty scary in the beginning. I agree. But Kyo was so...(I'm not supposed to say >.> ) ...cute. (I'm sorry, Kyo! Don't kill meh for calling you that). He just has really big eyes in this one.

Florida...I don't ever see too many Florida dates for Jrockers. There's always a 99% chance they go to LA, 95% chance they go to NYC. Then they'll usually do big cities like San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Boston...and at least one city in Canada. But yes...Aoi in person...would be unimaginable. I can tell you one thing...EVERY Jrocker I've seen in person looks even more wonderful than they do in pictures. When I met Toshiya and Shinya to get their autographs (they were the only ones signing) I forgot what I was going to say, couldn't breathe the whole time, and could barely say "Thank you" to them. But wow...Toshiya's smile...and Shinya's just gorgeous. (And then I heard Kaoru signed the next day in Dallas and I was so upset ;-; I love him.)

Miyavi likes touring it seems so hopefully he'll come back soon. But he does have a daughter now so who knows. I love it when he talks about her. He's got a few pictures with her too (click >> ) SO CUTE *-*
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

wahhhh! Miyavi's daughter is adoreable! Miyavi's turning her in to a rocker too~ wahaha~ that's adoreable, it'd be fabulous if she becomes a guitar master like her father!
And she's so beautiful! She's so lucky that both her parents ar gorgeous, so either if she looks like her mom or dad she's still going to be pretty~
And yeah I know!!! Kyo IS very cute in zan! That was the first thing I thought when I saw him there bahaha~ I was laughing so much because even though he tries to be 'un-cute' but that video....xD~
Kyo does look pretty hardcore in obscure and especially the animation parts when they made like, tenticals come out of his mouth, and everyone else's 'creepy scene'..that was cool xD I kept rewinding it. But seriously, rest of the video was...slightly disturbing o_o
Haha yeah, see what I mean?? Gackt is like a video game character! And his voice is so deep too so if I met him like...ever I'd probably have a hard time even looking him in the eyes...

Florida? Really? They don't go there? Well, honestly I've never heard of jrockers going there, but I thought they did...hm.. They seem to go to texas quite a bit though right? wahh so lucky~ *-*

If I ever got anywhere near a jrocker, I'd probably spazz/panic/turn into a nervous wreck. Like seriously. I'd probably end up stuttering and do my whole 'panic ritual' which is just too difficult to explain xD And I would imagine that they would be more wounderful in real life, but...I wouldn't know:( I really need to get myself to somebody's concert...But don't you think it'd be pretty awkward going to a concert alone? Like wouldn't it be better to go with people? Because I don't know anyone who is into jrock o_o ahh but oh well, if I ever had the chance to go, I'd take it! I wish I could actually be in the crowd, then just watching concerts over the internet..~
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Her mom said on a blog that she's already dancing to rock music. Aw~ so adorable <3 If she doesn't go into music, she'll probably be a model for sure. There's no way she'll turn out ugly. No way.

Oh Gackt...I love his deep voice. I've watched so many of the shows he's been on. He's so cool. He can say something completely ridiculous with a serious face and its just so funny. But I agree...I probably wouldn't be able to meet his eyes either xD But if I get the chance, I'm going to try my best to do it! D:<

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a Florida date. But I don't look for them so I could have missed it. I just looked at Miyavi's dates and he doesn't have any for Florida. -shrug- I dunno...maybe they're afraid of hurricanes. In my experience with hurricanes, they're pretty destructive. Texas is pretty popular for them. I've been to a lot of lives where it was their first playing in the US. What a special feeling. So yeah...its either Houston or Dallas mostly...and usually the main event for anime conventions. Not Dir en grey though. They're too amazing for anime conventions. Miyavi came to one last year though...but he's having it at the House of Blues this time. Much much better.

As for meeting Jrockers, you just have to take a deep breath and tell yourself that this is a once in a lifetime chance. Then freak out after you've left xD (Easier said than done).

I had to go to last year's Dir en grey concert alone ;-; The only friend I have, willing to go to Jrock concerts moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma (which is very far from Houston) and so I couldn't find anyone else to come with me. But since they're my favorite band of all time, I refused to miss them. People waiting for long hours with you though are usually pretty friendly and don't mind talking with you though. And come concert time, nobody cares about anyone else so its not so bad. Its definitely better with a friend though.
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome! ^_^
*squeals at the mention of Gackt, Miyavi, and G-Dragon in the same thread* Okay I'm done hehehe... But mercy, those men are hot!
Oh yea, how epic would it be if Miyavi's little Airi became a rock star like her daddy? If Airi did grow up to be less than gorgeous, then there would have to have been a cataclysmic accident. She has won the genetic lottery.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Thank you <3

Ah ha ha...I'm all about sexy men. I talk about them all the time xD

That she has. I'm sure she'll be super-human gorgeous with musical talent of some sort to match.
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 am

I know right? Gackt is so funny in talk shows XD

And I agree with sooyun! Little Lovelie has won the genetic lottery~ oh how I wish miyavi was my father xD Because I do look like my father =.=
Haha I agree, meeting jrockers only come once in a lifetime, I hope I get to see one before I die...!
Noo I cannot possibly die without seeing sexy japenese men ripping their shirts, wearing man-shorts and going crazy behind their instruments..and or microphine Razz I really just can't~
I wish to have a jrocker visit an anime convention near me. Didn't Kamijo go to one in texas? Jui and Rame went to one too but I don't know where that was... Was it Kamijo who went to A-kon? Or...hm, wait, who was that exactly? xD and Guirugamesh at hottopic *sigh* So many amazing jrockers have been in the U.S but I just never knew about it~ Well, I've only gotten into jrock since...last year I think? Or '08 idk, the point is, I really have not been into jrock for a long time XD so I missed so many opportunities T__T

And yeah, haha I don't think I'll really mind going to a concert alone, as long as I get to go.. Wait, so how many hours ahead of time should you get there?
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

I think Miyavi would be a great dad all around. Looks are just a bonus. He's really sweet.

They probably went (I can't remember xD ). A-kon's really big. I've never been though...it's all the way in Dallas. I'd have to have some major motivation to drive four hours there and pay hundreds of dollars on day passes >.< I hate seeing concerts at conventions...but that's where I've seen most of them. Dir en grey's the only exception so far.

And better late than never on discovering Jrock ^^

There are several factors in determining how early you should get there. How popular is the band? How big is the city you are seeing them in? Do you want to be in the front? Which member do you want to be in front of? I might also add how big the stage is, but its usually safe to assume it'll be a smaller stage for Jrock. (The reason is that the crowd is spread out relative to the length of the stage. So the longer the stage, the more chance you have to be in front).

I'll use Dir en grey as an example (simply because I've seen them more than once). Dir en grey usually brings a few hundred people where I live. I won't settle for anything less than the front when it comes to them. My place is right in front of Kaoru. Lucky for me, Kaoru isn't as popular as Kyo is. So that spares me a few hours. If I wanted to stand in front of Kyo, I might have to camp overnight xD I get extremely nervous concert day. I'm always afraid of large lines. The first time I got there eight hours early and ended up behind one person. The second time I got there ten hours early and got exactly where I wanted to be.

I have no idea where you live haha. So...if you're seeing anyone in California or New York, you should get there way way early if you want a good spot (keep in mind I'm talking about standing concerts). Also, if its at a House of Blues, make sure you know the Pass the Line deal. I didn't know if you ate at the restaurant, you get to pass the line (which is probably why I ended up behind that chick).
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 am

????
Pass the line?

I live in Alaska, actually T_T
But I'm going to California and maybe visit New York for a while, soon(because of relatives) but let's just say that next year Versailles go to Los Angeles and I want to stand in front of Teru(Who is not as popular as Hizaki&Kamijo~) and the venue Is slightly big but not like super huge or anything. Or I guess about a standard size for a couple hundred people..
How long do you think I should wait?
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah. At the House of Blues, if you spend like $30 at the restaurant the give you a "Pass The Line" and you get to go in first...or so I hear. I want to try this for Miyavi to see how it works.

Since LA seems to like Jrock a lot, it'll be pretty busy there. The concert would probably start around 7:30-8:00pm so I'd get there around 10am. At least some time before noon. You could always do a drive-by by the venue to see what the line looks like outside. If there's not that many people, you could do something else for a bit and go back. -shrug- Usually people will be there by 10 though.

Waiting in line that long, you have to go in survival mode xD Know where a fast food place is to use the bathroom. DRINK WATER. I almost passed out last year, thinking I could avoid using the bathroom by not drinking any. The sun is very very hot and evil. Luckily there was a little grocery store nearby and I could buy some water. Bring snacks (that don't melt) that you can spread throughout the day to keep you alive during the concert. Rock concerts are active...and Versailles can get heavy. Also, a lot of people bring a book or an ipod or a GameBoy to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am

Kinda sounds like Maryland, only not as epic cause Jrockers only come here once in a blue moon. *shrugs*

that and the heat is deadly cause of the Chesapeake Bay. ☼

waiting for Hyde to come here again. I missed the last show with Vamps. hope Myv comes here too. :]
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Sooyun: Atleast jrockers go there at all~ Sad

Kirstie:
I have another question~ XD
If you get out of line to go to the bathroom, would they let you get your spot back? Waa sounds like a long time to wait, but it'll probably be worth it :3
Versailles better go next year though T_T They're having a world tour this year without even touching the U.S~
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

In my experience, people are pretty nice. When I was by myself, I just asked the person beside me if they would save my spot so I could go to the bathroom and they didn't mind. Same with getting food and stuff.

Its not a world tour if you don't go to the US! ;-;
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I know! That's what I said too~
They're pretty much going Everywhere else besides the U.S
I hope that means that they'll do a seperate 'U.S tour' soom -o-

oh and that's good then~ Yeah, they'll probably be nice~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :D   Hello there :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum