AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
A-Melody[Artist Group] Labels=0
Similar topics
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

A-Melody[Artist Group]

Go down 
+4
JS
EunJung
Deedee
AMEntertainment
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

A-Melody[Artist Group] Empty
PostSubject: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Group Name: A-melody
Group Color/Signature: Pearl Light Blue
Fanclub Name: --
Genre: Pop/A-capella
Company: AME(cover groups)
Artist Debut date: 8 April 2010
Current Schedule:
Pre-Teaser Release: *random*
Teaser Release: 8 April 2010
Bolero Cover Release: 20 April 2010
Lachata Cover: 24 Dec 2010.
Last Gift Cover: -
Dream Come True: -
About A-melody:
A-melody is a project group created by our very own co-ceo, JS. She said that she thought that these girls together would make a 'dream team' and I (Marshie) commented that their harmonies sound great. Please look forward to seeing the wounderful future of these girls! Tag along and watch them with us!

Members:
::
1. Leader JS
Position: Mezzo-Soprano
2. Angelic EunJung
Position: Soprano
3. Bubbly Dee
Position: Contralto
4. Charisma Hayley
Position: Mezzo-Soprano
5. Maknae Myeo
Position: Soprano
Links:
Myeo's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/yonmyeo
Dee's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cutiedee1989
Hayley's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Wiccamewcandey
JS's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/saranghaejs
EunJung's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/madeleinetanmm

More to come as we journey on with A-Melody! ^^v
Back to top Go down
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 am

UPDATE:

Pre-teaser video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpL7q_O6wiU

(or watch here if preffered)
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 am

Hi~~ Bubbly Dee here...* who's giving me this persona??? kekekekeke; thank you; but actually I'm not bubbly... am I??? kekekekeke....

Anyway, I've heard the teaser... whoaaaa..... I can't wait to hear the full version... And I can't find my voice there; though I hear the voice instead.. kekekekeke* random mode on

Thanks for telling me that I'm a contralto; I've been in a hard time to find out my vocal range...
I'm immediately go googling to find out what's that mean, because I never heard that kind of range...
And they said that it's a rare range; and I'm the one in the group who own it.... It feels weird...kyaaaaa
Especially looking on the age's rank I'm in the middle too~~ Oh, Yoochun oppa also have a same position with me,kekekekeke....

But, thanks for giving me a chance to join this project. I'll do my best my bosses!!! kekekekekeke.....
And for all girls...Lets be friends and catch up each other oftenn.. kekekekek

TTYL~~~ Annyong, love ya~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Annyong my Bubbly DeeDee... You are so honoured to have this status as Bubbly given by your unnie here~~~ Whahaha!! We all do our best in our parts and make A-Melody be known everywhere... Is it possible? hahaha... I believe we can do it... Hwaiting~~ =)
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am

I've seen the newest clip for the AME's project teaser... Kekekekeke
And... I almost laugh when I see my bday's date; because it's wrong~~~ kekekekeke... Never mind...

I'm born on October 24th 1989 not October, 25th kekekekekeke....

Annyong~~ *counting for April 20th...
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 am

@DeeDee: Ops.. Mianhae~~ But when we posted did you check that it is right? haha...
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 am

Deedee wrote:
I've seen the newest clip for the AME's project teaser... Kekekekeke
And... I almost laugh when I see my bday's date; because it's wrong~~~ kekekekeke... Never mind...

I'm born on October 24th 1989 not October, 25th kekekekekeke....

Annyong~~ *counting for April 20th...

DeeDee.. I have edited the teaser and uploaded it again... Mianhae..
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

Oh~~ I've never expected that it will be corrected and uploaded again. Kekekekeke~~ that's not a big matter for me. Isn't it make me look 1 days younger too?? kekekekekke

Anyway, thanks for uploading that again JaeEun~~ kekekekekeke....

Note:yesterday I saw the shorter one, and today I saw the longer one (about 3 min length)
Oh~~ So that persona chosen by the unnie here?? wow~~~ cool..... And, since when JaeEun is an angel?? kekekekekekeke Wink * running away Razz
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 am

Deedee wrote:
Oh~~ I've never expected that it will be corrected and uploaded again. Kekekekeke~~ that's not a big matter for me. Isn't it make me look 1 days younger too?? kekekekekke

Anyway, thanks for uploading that again JaeEun~~ kekekekekeke....

Note:yesterday I saw the shorter one, and today I saw the longer one (about 3 min length)
Oh~~ So that persona chosen by the unnie here?? wow~~~ cool..... And, since when JaeEun is an angel?? kekekekekekeke Wink * running away Razz

You're welcome and when did I not be an angel?? At least I am not that fierce than your trainer here... hahah... *running away too~~*
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 am

running doesn't work for you... I know where you live.... What's the point of running when i can hunt you down my dear...
Back to top Go down
Myeo
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am

WOW... I didn't think that it actually would be an acapella, I thought that this will be mixed with the instrumental (I'm so sorry JS T_T) - This is so goooooddd **so impressed with everyone**

and I'm maknae.. Ahha... **just like Taemin, hahaha**

Really looking forward (actually can't wait) for the full version badly >.< why 20? that's too long..

Also want to say hello to everyone here Smile hope can work together more and more ^^
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 am

@Myeo: JaeEun added up all our birthday dates and divided by 6
Back to top Go down
Myeo
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am

Haha, she really gets along well with math XD no choice but waiting then ^^
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:28 am

@myeo: haha... thats just to be fair to everyone in the group~~ since JS asked me to choose a date to debut~~
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Wah, I'm the Charisma!!!! ^^ I never knew what type of voice I had either >< Arigatou! I listened to the audio clip as well, the acapella surprised me but it sounds awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:07 am

Holaaa~~~
Your lovely bubbly Deedee is here~~
I just want to say that I'll be on HIATUS till next week.. I wanna concentrate to my mid term test week..

See ya soon everyone~~~
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

@DeeDee: Sure sure... I am also preparing for my semester exams now... Let's all do well... Hwaiting!!
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

It's finally out!!! Our first release
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Fan

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

she really gets along well with math XD no choice but waiting then ^^

Free Online Dating
how to flirt with women
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Fan

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks for telling me that I'm a contralto; I've been in a hard time to find out my vocal range...
I'm immediately go googling to find out what's that mean, because I never heard that kind of range...
And they said that it's a rare range; and I'm the one in the group who own it.... It feels weird...kyaaaaa

Simple Prom Dresses
Sneakers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-Melody[Artist Group]   A-Melody[Artist Group] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A-Melody[Artist Group]
Page 1 of 1