AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooyun
Trainee

L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! Empty
PostSubject: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! 2a5gdiq

Hi all.
I'm LaurenLCD/Sooyun/Sayuri/Lan

My stage name is basically my first name and 3 initials ( I know how original Rolling Eyes )
Since my name means "laurel" as in the plant, all my Asian alternatives are based on a type of flora. Anyone may call be by either of these four, but my primary stage name is LaurenLCD (english songs) or Sooyun.

Korean: Sooyun 소오윤 "flawless lotus"
Japanese: Sayuri 小百合 "small lily"
Chinese: Lan 蘭 "orchid"

Even though I took chorus for the last 3 years of high school, I wasn't given the best training, so please give me patience, and I will do my best.

Personality type: INTP
- As an INTP, you are Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perceiving.
INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.
A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves.

Enneagram type: 5
- The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated
Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.

* Basic Fear: Being useless, helpless, or incapable
* Basic Desire: To be capable and competent

Numerology number: 11
- High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

Horoscope: Taurus/Sheep

Taurus represents art, beauty in all its forms, and strength (not only physical). Taureans are realistic, security loving (both on the material and psychological level). In order to obtain this kind of security, they use all their qualities of resistance, quietness, patience and practical intelligence. The steady character makes them reliable and practical with a natural ability for business or anything involving money.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheep are very fond of beautiful things, and they love making and looking at them. Many sheep are also naturally beautiful people, with warm, generous, open personalities. They are also extremely sympathetic and sensitive, and many sheep tend to be modest, underplaying their accomplishments. However, they also seek affirmation, and many desperately want to be liked.

Sheep are extremely insecure and shy... They often misinterpret people and situations, which can lead to conflict, and because sheep shrink from conflict, this can be problematic. However, when a sheep perceives him or herself as the base of a conflict, the sheep will step forward and try to make good out of the situation. Sheep are also natural wanderers and adventurers, although they also have a strong appreciation for life's comforts.

The best career for a sheep is one which allows him or her to exercise creativity. Sheep do well as artists, designers, and performers. They can sometimes turn into prima donnas who are difficult to handle, but they can also produce amazing, complex, and stunning work in a variety of artistic disciplines. Behind their sensitivity and insecurity, sheep have a strong competitive drive to do well.

Favorite color: purple
Favorite artists:
Korean: 2ne1, 4Men, BoA, Big Bang, Brown Eyed Girls, DBSK, SHINee, May Doni, Wonder Girls, Rain, MC Mong, Epik High

Japanese: HYDE (L'Arc~en~Ciel), Miyavi, Janne D'Arc, Gackt, Kanon Wakeshima, Koda Kumi, Melody, Namie Amuro, Gackt

American: Aaliyah (RIP), Michael Jackson (RIP), Janet Jackson, Prince

Range: F3-B5#/C6
Vocal class: Mezzo soprano/soprano

Interests/Hobbies: Reading; Writing; Singing; Dancing; Creating Graphics; Creating videos; Playing video games (either RPGs, Music/Dancing themed, or Sims)

Favorite Genres: R&B; Contemporary; Rock (Alternative; Industrial; Screamo; Visual Kei; Goth) Hip Hop (old skool; underground/indie); Pop; Classical; Tex-Mex; Electronica; Broadway/Opera

That's me in a nutshell folks. Pretty much fits me to a T.

Last edited by LaurenLCD on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YooJin
Trainee
YooJin

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

hiiiiii there lauren!
    welcome to AME, I'm also a new trainee here (:

I have an aunt name Lan hehehe!

Let's work hard together~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/notochrasy
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Thank you *bows* yes let's! Hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

Welcome Sooyun... Work hard.. This is a chance for you so work hard... Chance is not always given that easily...So Grab it and work real hard... Hwaiting!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 am

Yes Jaeeun unnie. I'm looking over the music sheets for "If" as type this. I've been the underdog before, so this is not all that new to me as far as proving that I've got what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 am

Hi LaurenLCD/Sooyun/Sayuri/Lan
*What should I call you!!!????? kekekekekeke

Welcome!!! Lets be friend, whaiting for your 1st trainee's task....

Deedee
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 am

lol I don't have a particular preference. You can call me Sooyun, Lauren, or whichever one you'd like to use best Smile
thanks hwaiting for you too
sure let's be friends cheers
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 am

Why don't we all call you Sooyun~~ Sooyun can be your stage name... This is a nice name... hahah sunny
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

Yeah. I sing in Korean most of the time anyway. so might as well right?
Back to top Go down
YooJin
Trainee
YooJin

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 am

hehehe, I sing mostly Korean these days as well. I think there's a huge korean bias on here haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/notochrasy
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 am

Jae Eun will always into Korean things... kekekekeke... *Just recognized that I've to use Hye Rin from the start kekekekeke... But I love Deedee too.. kekekekke

@Lauren: I'll call you in random.. kekekeke.. you have lotta name so I'll call you based on my mood choosing it from them.. kekekekeke....

Whaiting for your task ne??? kekekeke.... Annyong....
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

@Dee Dee: Guess what... I started listening to Korean songs all because of your beloved trainer JS.. haha...
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

@Jae Eun: Kekekeke... Really??? Did you know Jaejoong from her to??? kyakykyakya...
We should stop to talk about this here... Ayella Unnie will catch us again later... kekekeke... Razz
Let's do that on my thread, babe,.. kyakyakyakya...
Yes, she's my beloved trainer... kekekekekeke

@Lauren: Annyong.... Do you have any cover that I can listen too???
Back to top Go down
Sooyun
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 am

This one's old

This is my latest.

Back to top Go down
Meilleure
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:24 am

you're so cool. ur covers are great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!   L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L to tha C to tha D LaurenLCD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AME :: Artists :: Trainees-
Jump to: