AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
~ Hayley desu~ Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

~ Hayley desu~

Go down 
+2
Myeo
Hayley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey guys! I'm awful at self introductions so I'll make this quick bounce

flower

Name: Hayley
Stage Name: Hayley (^_^)
Birthday: July 24th 1992
Ethnicity: African/Indian (born in London grew up in Caribbean)
Languages (in order of how much I know): English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German

Pets: 3 Cats
Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing keyboard, singing, dancing, reading, drawingLikes: Jrock, Kpop, Guitars, singing, chocolate, candy, sleeping, reading, writing, kittens, snuggling up with my kitty ^^, art, music, fashion, design, fiddling on Photoshop, downloading, surfing the net.
Dislikes: Racism, ignorant people, homework, being sleepy, spiders

Contactemail: wiccamewcandy@hotmail.com, wiccamewcandy@yahoo.comyoutube:https://www.youtube.com/user/Wiccamewcandey pic:

~ Hayley desu~ Facebookprofile

This week I'm suuuper busy with final exams so I won't be able to read everyone's introductions as I'd like but everyone here seems really fun so I hope I can make friends here. ~ Hayley desu~ M057

Last edited by Hayley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stage name changed a while ago XDD)
Back to top Go down
Myeo
Trainee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

owo I love your costumes in your picture, hahahaa.. Nice style.. anyway nice to meet ya Smile
Back to top Go down
dis1ladie
Trainee
dis1ladie

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

HAY!...we're they same age...hahaha...
nice to meet you<3
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Hayley, annyong!!
Nice pic! Let's be friend...
You'll always be welcomed to come in my thread....kekekekekeke

X.O

Deedee bounce
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Myeo wrote:
owo I love your costumes in your picture, hahahaa.. Nice style.. anyway nice to meet ya Smile

Haha thanks. I tend to dress like that most of the time lol! Nice to meet you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 pm

dis1ladie wrote:
HAY!...we're they same age...hahaha...
nice to meet you<3

Yay we are!! I saw alot of people either older or younger than me so I was getting worried XDD
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Deedee wrote:
Hayley, annyong!!
Nice pic! Let's be friend...
You'll always be welcomed to come in my thread....kekekekekeke

X.O

Deedee bounce

Hi Deedee!! Nice to meet you ^^ Your thread is so spectacular queen I just wish I had more time to be on the internet to chat with everyone :sigh: I guess I'll have to wait until my exams are over. Let's be friends though cheers
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 am

annyong!!
Thank!!!!!
Whaiting for your test!

Anyway.. we're partner in JS's trainee's task... (Please check out the training partner sesion 1 in Training center thread)
And I just want to let you know that I can't do rapping.. So can I do Dara and Bom part?? And you do Minji and CL part... How?? Tell me.. We should do this as great and as best as we can, darla!!
Whaiting~~~~

Hope you can go online soon and talk about this with me...

Ah.. please add my YM: devinasusilo1989@yahoo.com
So that we can gain our bonding...

Annyong... TTYS...

X.O

Deedee
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey Deedee, sorry for the late reply. I had exams today again but tomorrow is my last day then I'm on holidays :DD So please bear with me until then ><

Wah, lucky! I love 2NE1. I love rapping too so I'll gladly do CL and Minji part. I won't be online till tomorrow but I'll add you. Do you know when this is due? Or do we submit anytime?
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am

Yey!!!Finally you go online...
Anyway,so bad that next week is my exam test week.Kekeke...I dont know,JS hasn't decide the submittion time yet.May be,she gives us a time to gain our bonding.
Wow...Thanks GOD!I cant do rapping and my partner can to that.Kekeke,so does it okay with my suggestion?(you:minji and cl & i'll do bom and dara)
It's nice to be paired with ya,hailey!!Kekekeke....
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Deedee wrote:
Yey!!!Finally you go online...
Anyway,so bad that next week is my exam test week.Kekeke...I dont know,JS hasn't decide the submittion time yet.May be,she gives us a time to gain our bonding.
Wow...Thanks GOD!I cant do rapping and my partner can to that.Kekeke,so does it okay with my suggestion?(you:minji and cl & i'll do bom and dara)
It's nice to be paired with ya,hailey!!Kekekeke....

Yay I'm free now!!! Very Happy But do we have to split the song with xGRiLOVEx and SJ_95 as well? 'Cause they're also up fo "I Don't Care"
Back to top Go down
haru
Trainee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm

hehe...i think i make u confuse...i think i sent the message to the wrong person which is u coz u'r doing i don't care too...anyway...ur partner is still DeeDee...not splitting into four Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 am

SJ_95 wrote:
hehe...i think i make u confuse...i think i sent the message to the wrong person which is u coz u'r doing i don't care too...anyway...ur partner is still DeeDee...not splitting into four Embarassed

Haha, that's okay ^^ I got a little confused as well. Thanks for clearing it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

Hey deedee, I added you on my hotmail account ^^ wiccamewcandy@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 am

Hayley!!!

Wow.... your voice is totally great. JS asked me to record my voice again, but mix that with your clip. I'll do that by the end of this week. After I finished my exam week. Tomorow is my last day of my exam week. You know... kekekekek... I really proud of us, we are the first couple submitting our task!!!

Yipiiiii~~~ Claps for our self...

Talk to you later my partner... kekekekek...

Hope that we can chat later...Hoaaa I hate time difference...

Oh... JS said that your recording is good just that the music is too loud.. try to talk too her later....

Hayley annyong!!! WHaiting for our task!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 am

Yay Deedee!!! I'm glad we're working together alright ^^ I'll re-record my part with the volume a little lower. I was kinda worried about that but I wanted to have a draft by yesterday ^^

I'll check for you online today but if anything just email me and I'll reply right away ^^

P.S thanks for telling JS I was at my grandmothers *hugs* I was worried that she would be upset I didn't hand up in time I love you

Hwaiting!!
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah.. No probs.. that also show her that we're in contact.. though we never chat to each other.. Kekekeke... I totally love your voice...
I think I'm not good enough to be paired with you... Crying or Very sad

Hwaiting, we should put our best so noone be upset again...

See ya.. TTYS
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Eh~ I think you're voice is so good I listened o your part and I thought mine wasn't good enough Embarassed

We're both thinking the same thing ^^
Back to top Go down
Meilleure
Trainee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Yay.. go final exams.. i'm waiting for my results.. GOOD LUCK for yours
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 am

NOOOOOO!!!! That couldn't be!!!

We both thinking the same things!! Cool but weird... kekekekeke...

What's up???

Hope that we can chat soon....
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Lol ^^ Sorry I'm not online much but I've been running around with Christmas shopping and birthdays and relatives. I guess it'll be that way until Christmas @__@ I'll definitely make time to record though ><

BUT I have msn on my phone and I carry it everywhere with me so as soon as you want to chat you can just email me ne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Hayley desu~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Hayley desu~   ~ Hayley desu~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Hayley desu~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AME :: Artists :: Trainees-
Jump to: