AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
Mayday is the day everyone should remember Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

Mayday is the day everyone should remember

Go down 
+2
Tomiya
Mayday
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayday
Fan

Mayday is the day everyone should remember Empty
PostSubject: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 am

Name: May
Stage Name: Mayday
Birthday, Age: May 1st, 17
Husband: Kim 'Xiah' Junsu LOLOL

hm, I really don't know what else to put! so if you have questions, feel free to ask Smile.
my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/xiahdreams

hope to have fun singing with you all Smile!
Back to top Go down
Tomiya
Trainee
Tomiya

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 am

Helllo May! Welcome on the Amentertainment! ^____^
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 am

Lol... May... stealing trainer's husband i see... HAha...

Well i guess we can share him for now... you're the first Xiah lover after me around here... or if there is, they're not telling me... Hehe...

Welcome to the family... and make friends... we don't bite, you can look for anyone of us if you need help. Artist, Trainees or even CEOs.

Oh yeah, just so you know, i'm in charge of Room Double J, where you're going to be too... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hii
Trainee
Hii

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am

'sup May XD nice to see you~
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 am

Welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm

@ tomiya - hi tomi ^^. thank you!~ Very Happy

@ js - ROFL trainer? is that you? lol~ but really now o: I usually have no competition rofl & if I do they make me argue .. let's agree to be neutral haha. but thank you for the warm welcome ^^. & ooh, okay Very Happy

@ henry - hiya Very Happy hope we get to do some collabs together Smile! <3

@ kirstie - thank you!~
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

i usually have no competition too... all that i see are Jaejoongs.... and YooCHuns... Haha
I'm okay with being neutral... Haha...
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

^ ROFL same, soo many jaejoong lovers haha. my best friend is one actually XD kinda how we became so close, I kinda made her love jaejoong so we can spazz about the boys together ROFL
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm

sounds like we're a lot similar... cool... Haha...
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:43 am

Hello May!!! And welcome to AME family.. I am AME's assistant trainer EunJung for Room double J... And the rason why JS said you have similar situation as her is because she is the one also to pull me in.. and coincidentally, I am a JaeJoong lover... hahaha... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mayday
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 pm

@ js - haha we're unique 8D

@ eunjung - hiiii! thank you for the welcome! Very Happy ooh haha awesome! realized that js is like, junsu's initials LOLOL
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Part of the reason is that... Haha... but it doesn't totally mean Junsoo to start with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayday is the day everyone should remember   Mayday is the day everyone should remember I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayday is the day everyone should remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AME :: Artists :: Trainees-
Jump to: