AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 Labels=0
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪

Go down 
+15
Hii
Roll
Hayley
Meilleure
xGRiLOVEx
Coco
wendyii
dis1ladie
haru
EunJung
Ayella
JS
Sascha
Pandarah
Deedee
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

@Dee Dee: Ops.. Chatting with you and your shopaholic pal... haha..

@Meilleure: Have you handed in your project the last time? Are you given a first project to do besides Hotmail?
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 pm

@Jae Eun: I'm kidding!!! Kekekekeke... My mistake... Love you.. kekekekeke...
You always come to talk to me... saranghaeeeeee.... kekekekekekekekeke

@Meilure: Yeah she's rite?? have ya???
Yes, let's have fun together.. kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 am

The reason why JaeEun started liking Kpop is cause i brought her to watch Dance subaru with a whole bunch of Cassies.... So Yes Dee, i intro her to JaeJoong, though she told me she liked YUNHO~
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 am

@Dee Dee: At first I started to like DBSK... Then JS likes Junsu... And I was like asked to choose someone.. My friend likes Jae Joong... So I feel bad to choose the same as her.. But in the end... I think I still prefer to like Jae Joong Oppa more than Yunho Oppa.. whahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
YooJin
Trainee
YooJin

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 am

annyeong deedee unnie~~
    you have such pretty hair *____* and cute bangs hehe!
    and yay, I love dark chocolate toooo <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/notochrasy
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 am

@Yoo Jin: I think she has short hair now? hahaha....
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 am

i feel sooo weird with everyone putting their own photo... except me... hmm
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 am

@JS: Then put back or find a new photo to put lor...

@Dee Dee: Mianhae... Trainer JS also come here to chat on your thread... haha...
Back to top Go down
Meilleure
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 am

yes i'm pretty sure i sent in my hotmail. but if i havent.. i will do it again. and the group session like partner up??? i'm trying to get into contact with my partner!!!.. we're gonna change songs coz we both dont like mister and i've asked serene???
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 am

@Jae Eun: Don't mind about it.... You can do anything in my thread... kekekeke...
Though you wanna ruin mine.. it's totally fine...Because I know that noone do that.. kekekeke...
So if you wanna chat here with one another *exclude me, it's okay.. I love read that too... Kekekeke... I'm not that strict on my thread.. kekekeke.. Calm.....
Oh... firstly I like Uknow too... But, I dont know why it turns to Yoochun.. kekekeke, but Junsu's voice's already caught my heart from the start....

@ JS: And finally you put your own pic... kekekekekeke....
Do you like Junsu from the start unnie?? Um.... it seems like you're the one making JaeEun being Kpop freak??? kekekekeke...

@Yoojin: Yes!!! Dark Choco means HEAVEN!!!!! The bitterest is the better... kekekekeke
Pretty hair?? Cute bang??? kekekekeke.. Do I seem to old to receive that compliment??? kekekekeke...
I like your cute pose tooo.... But,honestly I've cut my hair... So short.. JaeEun's rite...
Kekekekeke... Should I change my avatar again?? kekekekekeke

@Meilleure: Oh.... I think Mister is a good song... Butt dance!!! kekekekeke...
lalalalalala~~ 1..2..3...4...5... Go...
*Go move your but Meilleure!! kekekekekekeke
1stly I didn't like I don't care... but task is a task... You won't always get a song that you like forever... kekekekeke...
Back to top Go down
EunJung
CEO
EunJung

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

I agree with Dee Dee... haha... Dee Dee, your training cover and mine are up on the new Youtube webby for AME.. Woohoo~~~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 am

Hi everyone~~
It's been a long time for me to access my own 411. Kekekekee~~~
How are you guys~~~~????
Do you miss me??? kekekeke...

Anyway, I've been looking around and I found there's lotta new trainees here~~
WELCOMEEEEEE~~~ *hugz
Be active in this forum, make a party, screammmmm and be friend with me~~

I've updated some part of my data and put some new covers. Those are new and fresh from the oven.. kekekek.. I made that this week, especially the MAGIC GIRL, I've just made that today.. kekekeke...

So anyone, who check out my room, if you wanna have some fun and "bashing" please listen to my cover so you can bash anything and I'll be improved~~ keekekekek....

And also for the new trainees, may be you're not know who I'm. I'm the QUEEN of AME... kekekek, kidding. I'm Deedee one for the member of A-Melody. You can hear my progression (I think I've made a good progression after I enter AME, especially my Korean pronunciation *wink to JS). You guys, can hear my oldest till the newest so that you can find that progression. Don't be afraid to me, you can ask anything. And I promise I'll help you~~ I love to share with the other~~ Enjoy my room~~

NOTE: FOR ANY UPDATE I WRITE HERE, JUST GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS TOPIC AND FIND IT THERE~~~ ^^

Love ya~~~

X.O

Deedee
Back to top Go down
Celrisha
Trainee
Celrisha

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

annyeong unnie, i visit your 411. Smile
you're so pretty and tall, haha.
i see you in ssf's other talent a lot :p

already add your FB acc don't forget to app me , Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ceLrish24
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Hii DeeDee
I realize that I'm the only one besides new trainees that hasn't stopped by here XD

Hi~~~~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 am

@Rissa: Annyong dongsaeng~~~ Kekekekeke
You can find me on ssf, can't you?? kekekekek... another smartie kid huh? kekekekeke....
And you see me around there alot?? ommmooo~~~ how could you?? kekekekekeke....
I've approved your FB, honey~~ So, you're still in the High School??? So many young people here~~ ommooooo.. *feel rotten and old already~~
So, how's you feeling here? Just tell me when anyone make you annoyed, ne?? kekekekeke

@Marshie: Oh hi... YeaH, I know~~ Haha...
That's how the CEO treats the kiddos , isn,t?? Hoho
I've been around this entertainment and doesn't know who you are beside your title here.. Hahahaha...
But, hi~~ Nice to meet ya madam~~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Celrisha
Trainee
Celrisha

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am

@Dee : annyeong unni , i can find you on ssf haha. i like to sing , and you too , it's easy to find you on ssf other talent :p.
yeah, you're one of the most active trainee here, i see you a lot, and maybe you will see me a lot too unni.
i am just graduated from highschool and not get university yet haha, poor me.
okay, i feel great here and i can't wait for my debut project , i hope it will be good, *praypray*.
i will tell you if someone annoy me hehe. but for now, no one yet and i hope they will never be one , haha.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ceLrish24
AMEntertainment
Chairman
AMEntertainment

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am

@Dee
Hm, I know right? I really haven't talked much with anyone x3
My title? ahaha I feel so important now~
I guess I'm the real queen of AME >)
hehehehehe~ just keeding~
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 am

MY MIC WAS BROKEN~~

SAD DEEDEE WILL BE ON HIATUS UNTIL BUY THE NEW ONE, ASAP~~~
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Bwahahaha, just found out that it's been a long time not visiting this site..

ANNYONG EVERYONE~~

DO YOU MISS ME?? BWAHAHAHA~
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Deedee wrote:
Bwahahaha, just found out that it's been a long time not visiting this site..

ANNYONG EVERYONE~~

DO YOU MISS ME?? BWAHAHAHA~

Annyong!! I missed you unnie!! :3
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am

i just realise... everyone has been coming here, but no one is interested in reading the staff profile... aww... Haha Queen of AME? ARe you sure about that? Haha
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:00 am

@Hayley dongsaeng: Hi!! Miss ya so much!! How's your life~~

@JS Unnie: Who are you talking to unnie?? bwahahahaha~~I'll visit your profile then unnie~~ Don't worry everyone's still loving you~~ kekeeke^^ O... Have already approve your YM... What's wrong with your MSN?
T.T
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
Fan

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks for you warm welcome.. i'd love to be your shopoholic friend.. ahahahah

Simple Prom Dresses
Sneakers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪   ♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♪♪♪♪ Come in to Deedee's Wonderland ♪♪♪♪
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AME :: Artists :: Trainees-
Jump to: