AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ Labels=0
Similar topics
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^

Go down 
+3
Kirstie
Deedee
parkyoona
7 posters
AuthorMessage
parkyoona
Trainee
parkyoona

Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ 41056_434102409846_577464846_4844545_7796486_n
Konnichiwa! Annyeong! Ni Hao!! Hello~~ ^__^

about ME~

Name: Maria Noreena Shermaine Correa (yeah, I know it's LOOOOOONGG~~~ XD)
Stage Name: Park Yoona (It's not because I like Yoona of SNSD. It's a couple name! YOOchun+eeNa! <3 )
Nickname: it's Eena. Smile But you can call me whatever you like, I don't mind at all. Smile)
Age 20teenOne. ( I'm still a TEEN! XD)
Birthdate: September 21, 1989
Nationality: Filipino! but I have a Chinese blood! like, 25%. and 25% Spanish. XD

I'm really into making covers, I love dancing and singing so much! Cheerdancing was my first love, and been active in cheerdancing when I was in High School and College. But now I can't do them because I'm a graduate already. >< I am already a registered nurse! (but I am not yet working as of the moment!XD)
I've been singing and dancing since Grade School. And now I'm trying to join contests. Unfortunately, my group didn't make it to the finals. >< That was the first contest that I ever joined. XD

Anyways, I am really a music enthusiast. I love music so much, even before I came into fandom. I was a Jpop fan before. Mostly Arashi (Because of Matsumoto Jun! XD), News, WaT, etc. But then I was converted to Kpop mainly because of 5 men. TVXQ! XD So yeah, I am a proud TVXQ fan! A Pearl Red blooded Cassiopeia at heart! <3 Yoochun is my bias, Changmin was my first love, Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu are my HDs! XD I also love other kpop groups, but when it comes to girl groups, After School is my number one!!! <3

Other groups that I love: Secret, Lady Collection, MissA, SNSD, Wonder Girls, 4minute, 2AM. B2ST, G.Na , etc..

I've already done tons of covers!hehe..
here's my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/parkyoona3
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577464846
YM and Skype: eena_3

nice meeting you all~ <3
and I'm glad to join AME! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Deedee
Trainee
Deedee

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:55 am

Hi.... Have a nice time here~~

WHAITING!!
Back to top Go down
http://4dprincezz.blogspot.com
Kirstie
Trainee
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 am

Hi! Welcome~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Hayley
Trainee
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 am

Hii *big hug* Welcome to AME ^^ I hope you have tons of fun here Smile
Back to top Go down
Celrisha
Trainee
Celrisha

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 am

Hello Eena, welcome to AME family..
Smile)
Have fun..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ceLrish24
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Hello fellow Cassiopeia... Pure Pearl Red Blooded instead...

Haha... hope you like it here... do sign up for the competition in Trainee Announcement...

P.s: We're the Same age... Teen indeed!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Trainee
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello Welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^   Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone~ New Trainee~~~ ^____^
Page 1 of 1