AME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternalis Musique Entertainment

HomeAuditionLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visitors
TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) Labels=0
Similar topics
Affiliates

Join Us
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free forum

TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JS
CEO
JS

TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) Empty
PostSubject: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Project group release... Done by our very own... A-Melody
Back to top Go down
Myeo
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Wow.. It's done... It's really great Smile I'm thinking that can I have the picture (I mean the fan art file).

Anyway, I think that the music is too loud.. I can't hear the voices thoroughly.

At first I even couldn't hear your voice (you sang as Junsu right?) as the music started to play. And When Hayley sang, she was okay (I was trying to guess her voice character - because she sounded whispering sometime - was she find difficult in certain things?) , but when she sang with Roll, I think Roll's voice was too loud (But if you have another intention regarding A-Melody feat. Roll - well I don't mind then).

Started from this part is the best until finish ^^ :
Quote :
[Xiah] Oh~
[Micky] Let you dance away
[Xiah] Don't you know Yeah
[U-Know] I'll stand by your side
[Max] Ah~
[Hero + Micky] Fly away, Fly away, Fly away, Fly to the top
[Micky] Fly forever
[Hero + U-Know] Yeah, yeah, yeah~

Anyway nice one Smile I like it (I thought it would be acapela though T_T)
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I am trying to hide my voice out... because it's the lower bg sound... we can release a chorus ACapella one though.
Back to top Go down
Myeo
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am

Ah.. I see.. But it's not convenient when you're singing alone T__T and at the very first... you should put more volume for your voice XD
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 am

i really tried, but if it goes any more louder the voice will go distorted... haha...
Back to top Go down
JS
CEO
JS

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Myeo wrote:
Wow.. It's done... It's really great Smile I'm thinking that can I have the picture (I mean the fan art file).

remind me to give you the file... when you're online
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Fan

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

because it's the lower bg sound

Free Online Dating
how to flirt with women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)   TVXQ - Bolero  (A-Melody) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TVXQ - Bolero (A-Melody)
Page 1 of 1